Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cutie Pie

Lili volunteered to bring a cake to a baby shower she is going to tomorrow night. She asked me for some help making a teddy bear type cake.

This is what we came up with. How cute is he?


Adaly called him a cutie pie...and I quite agree (although I may be a bit biased!).

We also made cute onesie cookies to match.


Okay, everyone say it with me...Awww!

3 comments:

Lily said...

I think I would also be biased, but that was some hard work, no wonder cakes are expensive. thanks for doing this with me I had fun.

Jessica Gonzalez said...

I have to admit, I keep coming back to this post to see the cake again because he's so cute! I think I'm in love!

Team Skousen said...

I agree! It is SOOO cute!!! I think the cookies are freaking adorable too! You have some serious skill!