Monday, October 11, 2010

Paper Chains

I love paper chains!

I haven't always loved paper chains. When I was in college, one of my roommates suggested making a paper chain for something exciting that was coming up. I laughed...paper chains were for seven-year-olds counting down to Christmas. I was obviously much to mature to make a paper chain...yeah, right!

I can't remember what my first paper chain was for, but since, I have made a paper chain counting down the days until Wil would come visit me in Provo, to my grandma's retirement, until my wedding - I'm sure there were others, I just can't remember them right now.

One guess what this paper chain is for...

***No guessing if you already know the answer - that's cheating!

8 comments:

the princess said...

i tried to count them all, but it's early and i'm tired .... 'till christmas?

Angela said...

hehe, I know, and I'm sooooo excited!

Natalie said...

a baby?!?

Alison said...

that looks like a lot of links...

Alison said...

Kaleigh thinks the chain is a countdown to her birthday...

Nancy said...

What a WEIRD roommate!!! Love you, Jessica!

the Danosaur said...

Weyl...if Angela's excited...it's either a trip to Utah, a baby, or something to do with the Braves winning the World Series (I have no idea if this is a legitimate number of links for that)

There better be a follow up post about this.

Deidre said...

Well I might think baby, but I'm not sure if that is enough links?! It isn't the right colors for Christmas. Unless you bought tickets to Boston and are coming for a visit. So I guess it is a vacation (to anywhere) or a baby. Either way I demand an answer!!!