Friday, November 11, 2011

Random

A few random musings about our life right now...

  • We got Wil's car back today...it's definitely been broken for more than two months! I'm not sure we even remember how to have two cars. I can grocery shop during the middle of the day?? WHAT? Here's to hoping it's really fixed this time so we can sell it!
  • Addie is an expert at scooting herself around the house. So far she's unscrewed the doorstop in our living room twice, gotten stuck under and figured out how to unstick herself from under the coffee table, knocked over the dog's water bowl in the kitchen and learned how to help me keep the house cleaner by finding and showing me EVERY piece of dirt I could have possibly missed.
  • I went to Walmart Wednesday to get some groceries. I grabbed a loaf of bread off the sale rack. It was marked $1.04. I told the cashier it was on the 50 percent off rack. She had to get out her CALCULATOR to figure out how much half of $1.04 is...seriously...and it still took her way longer than it should have!!!
  • Only one person signed up for my cake decorating classes at JoAnn's this month, so they were canceled. Bummer!
  • Addie helps me turn off the light in her room every time we leave. I stand by the switch and she holds out her finger to turn it off - SO CUTE!
  • I'm doing freelance PR work for an old boss - it's great. I am determined me quitting my job will be the best thing that has ever happened to us!
  • I accidentally left my coupon binder in the cart at Walmart. I wanted to cry! It never got turned in...so I started a new coupon binder this week. Thinking about it too much still makes me want to cry!
  • One of our favorite shows is called the Big Bang Theory. It's about these super nerdy, genius physicist guys trying to relate to the rest of the world. This week the episode was about the weirdest, nerdiest character of them all being scared of birds. For the record, it makes me feel SUPER LAME that they sat in a room trying to decide what was the most unlikely, strangest thing the crazy guy could be scared of and decided it had to be birds! Birds ARE FREAKY! You don't have to be crazy to think that! (I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL! And sorry about your coupon book - that is very sad!