I never knew a little girl could be so in love with her stuffed animals! She has to take at least two to bed with her every night, and when I go to get her in the morning, the first thing she does is grab her animals before I lift her out of the crib! She even crawls around the house with one in each hand. Oh, how I LOVE this little girl!!!
Sunday, March 11, 2012
The Way We Sleep, Part Four
This makes me want to pick her up and hug her...

I never knew a little girl could be so in love with her stuffed animals! She has to take at least two to bed with her every night, and when I go to get her in the morning, the first thing she does is grab her animals before I lift her out of the crib! She even crawls around the house with one in each hand. Oh, how I LOVE this little girl!!!
I never knew a little girl could be so in love with her stuffed animals! She has to take at least two to bed with her every night, and when I go to get her in the morning, the first thing she does is grab her animals before I lift her out of the crib! She even crawls around the house with one in each hand. Oh, how I LOVE this little girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment