Saturday, May 10, 2014

Sharing

I read somewhere that up to 40 percent of twins develop their own language/way to communicate with each other before they can speak. I imagine today's nap time conversation went something like this...

Alisa: "Whatcha doin'?"
Mason: "Nothing much, just kicking back, relaxing, eating my poop."
Alisa: "Your poop, really? Is it good?"
Mason: "It's alright. Not as good as spaghetti, but better than the Brussels Sprouts mom tried to feed us that one time. Hey, score, there's some corn in here!"
Alisa: "I could go for a snack...can I try some?"
Mason: "Sure. I'll throw some over at you."
Alisa: "This is tasty, pass me some more please."
Mason: "Watch your head, I'm sending the whole diaper over! Oh no, I didn't save myself any!"
Alisa: "There's some right there on your sheets."
Mason: "It's too smushed into the sheets to eat it. Can I have some back?"


Alisa: "Yep, I'm throwing it your way now. This is fun!"
Mason: "Yeah, and Mom's gonna FREAK!"


Now for the real question - is it grosser to eat your own poop or to eat your brother's?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your kids names and I'm curious how you picked them. Is there a story there?