A few weeks ago, we started pitching a Walmart back to school on a budget fashion show to local TV stations. Channel 3's Good Morning Arizona decided to do a fashion show and asked that we do it with high school students. I was SO excited that I could recruit people I know!
I lined up three kids I used to babysit (how old am I that the kids I used to babysit are in high school - and juniors and seniors in high school at that!). We picked out their clothes Friday and I took them all to the station for their fashion show today. It was fabulous. I was so proud and couldn't stop grinning as they were strutting for the camera!
Charlee Howe (a senior, I loved babysitting at their house!), Stephanie Howe (a freshman, one of my most vivid memories of Stephanie is when she had too much birthday and threw up watermelon all night...I still get grossed out by the smell of warm or about to go bad watermelon!), Keegan Bosen (a junior, and by far one of my favorite people and part of one of my favorite families in the entire world!), McKenzie (a Walmart associate's daughter who did a great job modeling, although I never babysat for her!)
They were all FABULOUS! Keegan cracked everyone up and really added some extra personality to the segment. I am sure Walmart will be thrilled, and I can't say enough about how great these kids are. I'm pretty sure they turned out so well because of my influence as a babysitter when they were young! ;-)
You can watch the video on Channel 3's web site by clicking on this link.
1 comment:
there is no doubt in my mind that Keegan is such a great kid because of your babysitting influence.
it was a darling segment. very very cute! and I LOVE the clothes!!!! they were all so cute! Ummm, I don't mean cute... I mean cool.
Post a Comment