Currently there are two adults living in our house. Now, you may dispute our maturity levels, but legally we are adults. There are NO children in our house...in fact, there is no one under the age of 24 currently living in our house. And yet, we have broken more glasses in the year and a half since we've been married than I think I have broken in my entire life.
We break them in the sink, we break then because they drop (rarely, maybe once), we break then putting ice in the glass (yes, I think this has actually happened at least three or four times), we break them in the dishwasher, and my newest method of breaking the glass was when I tried to wash it (the result can be seen in the above picture)! We started with a full set of glasses...we currently have...wait, I'm going to go count...
I'm back...in our cupboard (all the dishes are clean, so all of the glasses we own are in our cupboard) we have ONE tall glass and three short glasses. Those are all the non-broken glasses we own! We used to have eight...of EACH! I have to admit, I knew we had broken a lot of glasses, but I had NO IDEA we only had four left! No wonder we are always out of glasses!!!
3 comments:
maybe you should start investing in "good china" (plastic) early? We prefer anything that comes 4 for a dollar
UH... I think I gave you those glasses, yes?
Would you be interested in knowing that Phil and I are still using the same set that we got as a wedding gift 21 years ago?
Or would you rather not know that? :-)
Are you sure you don't have anger issues?? haha...Well, I'm proud that all of your dishes are clean!!!!
Post a Comment