Friday, November 6, 2009

Squirrel!!! I mean cat!!

What's Elvis doing you ask? He's 'treeing' a cat that's what he's doing. And he did it very well. After all he is a coonhound, but since we don't have any raccoons around our house, cats will do. Notice how he still has his leash on. Well, I may or may not have been holding onto it very well. He spotted it when we were coming back home from a walk today. Since we never let him chase the rabbits around the house I thought "why not, at least he'll teach that cat to not sleep on top of my car at night."

Good boy Elvis!


*Posted by Wil. Jessica is too nice to cats. Nor would she admit to doing something like this.

1 comment:

Team Skousen said...

AMEN!!! We have those blasted cats sleeping on our truck every night (truck doesn't fit in the garage). They scratch the paint, puke on it, roll around it...GRR!!! Good boy Elvis! Come to my house! Turbo is too little!