What's that high pitched squealing noise coming from North Peoria, you ask? The technical answer is our air conditioner...the part that sits outside and makes the cold air.
I think it sounds like money...lots and lots of money that will be required to fix/replace it.
Wil thinks it sounds like a project - a WD40 project, to be more specific! In fact, just this week, he was thinking he should take an air conditioning class (where do you take those?)...too bad he didn't think that/take an air conditioning class already!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Quick update...the WD40 didn't work (shocking, I know!). Wil now thinks either the blades need to be tightened or the motor needs to be replaced - anyone know how to do either of those two things? :-)
i feel your pain... we did this very same thing last summer!!! I'm so sorry.
Phil says to google "tighten air conditioner blades" and/or "replace air conditioner motor" - you'll probably find all sorts of tutorials. He did this recently for a problem with our washing machine.
we replaced ours unexpectedly two years ago - I can't even recommend the guy that sold it to us, he MIGHT have ripped us off?!
The guy across the street is an A/C guy, though - and I would trust him...
So the one benefit of not being a home owner....um yeah....
Post a Comment