YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! I was SO SO SO excited when I found out you were pregnant!!! :D Girls are so much fun! You'll want to buy EVERYTHING and PINK is definitely ok and never overdone. :) (especially in our case since D STILL doesn't have hair and people STILL call her a boy.. sometimes even when she's in pink!)
"... As we let our own light shine, we automatically give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others"
5 comments:
oh how exciting!! girls are SO much fun - congrats!!
Wahoo! A little Jessica!!
Woo hoo!!!!! So very exciting!!
YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!! I was SO SO SO excited when I found out you were pregnant!!! :D Girls are so much fun! You'll want to buy EVERYTHING and PINK is definitely ok and never overdone. :) (especially in our case since D STILL doesn't have hair and people STILL call her a boy.. sometimes even when she's in pink!)
Congrats! Girls are fun:)
Post a Comment