1. Wil's sister Lili participated in the Susan G. Komen 3-day, a 60-mile walk for breast cancer. Not only did she raise a TON of money to be able to participate, she walked for THREE days...SIXTY miles! We're super proud of her. We babysat her kids Friday night. Overheard at our house during the sleepover:
- Wil to Lyzette in the middle of the night: "aren't you cold?" Lyzette: "yes, but the blanket doesn't match my sleeping bag!" Don't worry, Wil switched it for another blanket that DID match her sleeping bag.
- Junior through the sliding glass door: "Elvis, Elvis." Wil: "Great, he knows the dog's name, but not mine!"
3. My grandma always told me that pregnancy was the best time of her life because she felt so great and was so excited to have a baby. My grandma is a liar!!! :-)
4. I've started feeling the baby move. It's SO COOL! I'm a big fan of this particular aspect of pregnancy, even if the constant peeing, having to sleep on my side, strange food aversions and achiness are not my favorite. I can't WAIT for Wil to be able to feel it too...hopefully she'll cooperate soon.
5. My cousin Andy's last football game was last night. I really do enjoy watching football in the fall - it makes me miss college games!
6. I am amazed by how many clothes we have when they are all washed and wearable.
7. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, but if I'm being honest, I'm looking forward to Black Friday shopping even more!
3 comments:
I always think of you when Black Friday rolls around. Awesome! Hope you have a fun week and you feel well.
The first time I read #4 I thought you couldn't wait for Wil to also feel all the unpleasant aspects of pregnancy! Ha ha!
Nice updates...and the Beardsley 101 thing. Whoa...pregnancy is a mixed bag. I have both fond and frustrated memories of it, but really the "frustrated" ones are from Will not David. I'm sure you really want to know that it only gets worse!
Post a Comment