Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Profits

I didn't make much off of my custom cookie order, but I did make a little bit. My profits went into this do-it-yourself project for our hallway.

It's a height chart, and I LOVE it!

When I was a little girl, my grandpa used to have a wall where we would measure ourselves. You would stand next to the wall and he would use a pen to mark how tall you were, and write your initials and the date next to it. I always thought it was SO cool!

I told Wil a month or two ago about how I wanted a growth wall in our house to mark our children's growth, but it had to be something removable so we could take it with us when we moved.

I was on Pinterest the night I sold my first custom cookie order and saw the idea for this oversized, wooden growth chart. I fell in love and instantly knew how I wanted to spend my profits. I can't wait to start marking Adelyn's height on it!

No comments: