Wil came home from Costco Friday night excited about a bear he wanted to buy for Addie. I had heard other people talk about this huge Costco bear and thought, sure...let's buy a big bear.
We wanted to give it to Addie for Easter, but Costco was already closed by the time we got there at 6:15 Saturday night (WHY does Costco close so early???). We went to get it tonight. I sat in the car with Addie while Wil ran into the store to make the purchase. When he said big bear, I had no idea he meant a B.E.A.R. - Big, Enormous, And Really, REALLY huge bear!
The new bear got to ride shotgun on the way home, because really, where else were we going to put him? Not sure if you can tell, but he's even wearing his seat belt!
Addie LOVES him! There was much giggling and squealing and hugging and tackling going on at our house tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment