Today's conversation
Addie - "I need to get GG a present, GG and Jesus a present."
Me - "You do?"
Addie - "Jesus crying."
Me - "Why is Jesus crying sweetheart?"
Addie - "I dunno. I need present for Jesus and GG and Holy Ghost. I need to go there."
Me - "We can't go there and give a present to GG and Jesus like we give presents to each other, but I'll bet they would like it if we did nice things for other people. We could color pictures and make treats to take to people. I'll bet GG and Jesus would like that as a present."
Addie - "Okay...I give Mason a present."
I'm working on checking off all the presents I need to buy/make for Christmas. How could I have forgotten a present for Jesus? I'm so glad I have this amazing little girl to remind me!
Monday, December 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet story!
Post a Comment