Sunday, December 15, 2013

She Sits!

I was feeling especially brave last night, so I took the kids to the community Christmas party and boat parade on the lake all by myself (Wil was at work). Well, we technically got there too late for the boat parade, but I think I get points for trying! 

It was a big night for Addie! My braveness must have rubbed off on her, because she was being especially brave, too! 

She went in the bounce house. She sat on her knees the whole time, but she WENT IN the bounce house! This is HUGE! She's always been too scared to go by herself, before. 


Mason had great fun watching! Alisa, fell asleep on the walk there.


The other HUGE WIN of the night...Addie SAT ON SANTA'S LAP!!! She's always been too scared before...crying, clinging, hiding, scared! But last night she wanted to sit on Santa's lap! It was a great night!

No comments: