Saturday, February 22, 2014

Night Owl

I put Addie to bed around eight tonight and then decided to go grocery shopping after Wil got home from work. 

When I got home at 11:30, Wil was in bed asleep (because that is a normal place to be after 11 at night when all your kids are asleep) and Addie was playing in the front room. 

Closer inspection found a bag of frozen strawberries on the floor, a bag of frozen grapes on the counter, the bag of animal crackers (that were on one of the top shelves of the pantry) on the couch and a melted popsicle on the kitchen table. 

I asked her what happened....

"I'm hungry, mommy!" (CLEARLY!). 

"I do the dishes." (There's a chair by the sink). 

"I get the elephant cookies (animal crackers), they were high. I had to get the chair and go way up high. 

"Daddy's sleeping." 

Silly girl!

No comments: