Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Serenade for the Sony

I received the COOLEST camera EVER for my birthday (it was just a few days early) from Wil and my Grandma.

Ta Da.... You KNOW you're jealous!


I have to admit, the sadness of letting my old camera go was turned into excitement as soon as I saw this beauty! I absolutely LOVE it!!! HOORAY!!!

Allow me to compare:

Megapixels:
Antique Cannon - 2
Beautiful New Sony - 8.1

Zoom:
Antique Cannon - 3
Beautiful New Sony - 10 - yeah, you read it right TEN!!!

In addition, my Beautiful New Sony came with a sun shield (I never even knew I wanted or needed one of these until I opened the box, now I'm not sure how I could possibly live without it - never mind that I haven't had a chance to try it out yet!) AND a battery charger!!! No more carrying around extra batteries and having the batteries run out of power constantly and having to buy more batteries; I have a charger!!! HOORAY!

LIFE IS GOOD!

No comments: