Editor's Note: Normally my computer would be smack dab in the middle of this photo, but I forgot to take a picture until after the IT guy came to move it. ...to an office - with a door and everything!!!

LOOK, I have a window, and my very own little table with two chairs - which means when I work with people on projects, we can meet in my office! HOORAY!

I had no idea I would be so excited about this move! I feel like a little kid who just got her first big girl bed!
6 comments:
yee haw!!!! I have a really cool something I was going to offer you anyway... that would be perfect in this space.
Congratulations on your big girl bed!
Wahoo! This is an exciting day!
PS - Your old desk reminds me of your desk in the apartment... :)
remember now... if you wet the bed... no more big girl bed...
Are you saying my desk in the apartment was always messy??? :-)
Does this come with a bigger paycheck too?! That's what we want to see: some APPRECIATION! :D
I'm impressed at your officeness. And jealous. You must be very important!!
Post a Comment