My work, E.B. Lane, recently started a blog called The Inside Lane. It's become the new status symbol at work to be published on the blog, so I decided I just had to write a post. They published the first one and I went merrily on my way, but then other people started getting their second post published and I got jealous! So, I wrote a second one...about cake decorating, and it was published earlier this week. HOORAY, I'm SO COOL, well at least until other people start getting their third post published. :-)
I'm going to post my two work blog posts here. You by no means have to read them (since they are about public relations and marketing, and probably not interesting to the average person), I just want to post them so that when I print this blog out as a book, I will have them...and some day when I have children, they will know that at one point in my life I was smart, even if I no longer know anything.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cherish these moments of smartness now. Maybe if you store them up you'll feel better when you are a Mom of two crazy (boys? girls? whatever!!) Yeah for getting published on the company blog.
Post a Comment