Last year, I watched a guy come back with an Eddie Bauer camping tent then he went back and eventually came back with his second prize, a drill. I texted Wil, certain that he must have won something cool...what'd you get? The sullen reply...a thermos!
This year, lady luck was on his side and he won the best prize he's ever gotten at the work picnic...
Yes, my friends, in that box is a Dewalt, 36 volt drill and reciprocating saw! Wil's exact words..."I've never even seen one of these at the store...the first time I saw one was about four months ago at work and the guy bought it online!"
So...we looked it up...the price for one of these bad boys? About $700! That SO makes up for the thermos he won last year!!! Life is good, my friends. :-)
2 comments:
I am so jealous! We have one of those but someone (CRAIG!) lost the part that actually cuts stuff during our kitchen remodel. Doesn't work so well without that! Enjoy the new toy!!
I love getting free stuff. But the drill & saw definitely beats the cooler I won at my employee party! Lucky!
Post a Comment