Saturday, October 3, 2009

Memory, Part Dos

Thanks for all the great questions! Here are our answers (for the record, he's laying on the floor next to me, so I'm writing my answer and then asking him and he's answering, so neither of us know what the other person said/will say).

When did we first say I love you?
J - We were at the park...Sahuaro Ranch Park, I think...sitting on a picnic table when we first said I love you to each other. Wil said it first.
W - The day before Jessica left to go back to Utah, at Sahuaro Ranch Park, sitting on a bench. We went to Olive Garden for dinner for Vivi's birthday and then to the park. Jessica was wearing a white shirt - like the red one from our first date but white.

How long did it take him to kiss you?
J - WAY too long. :-) Actually, I think it ended up being just the right amount of time so I was ready. I don't remember when it was, although we tried to calculate it at one point. We went to Sahuaro Ranch Park (are you sensing a theme) and I thought he's going to kiss me, I totally want him to kiss me, and then I would freak out and look away. So he actually kissed me after we came home, sitting on my grandma's couch. And he asked if he could kiss me first, like a gentleman - because I wouldn't look at him because I was nervous! :-)
W - A long time.

When did Wil first meet your roommates?
J - The first time he came to Utah. We went back to my apartment and I introduced him to my roommates.
W - My first trip to Utah, we went to Jessica's apartment right after the fair (side note from Jessica: we met Lili, Lalo, Arlene, Clarisa and Adaly at the fair, that was the first time I met them)...I think...I can't remember if Angela was there, I'm not sure which ones I met that night. If not, it was at the Olive Garden for Alison's birthday.

Was Deidre expecting her second son William at our wedding?
J - I'm not sure if she was or not, BUT she had not announced it yet, if she was. That did not happen until after we were married, and she announced it on her blog. I was sitting at this very computer, at this very desk when I read about it. :-)
W - That's a great question. I have no idea.

Alright, now you get to vote who wins...I think I remembered all the answers, but Wil remembered the most details...any other questions?

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm sorry Jess... I loved you first! But... man... the details!! Incredible! I vote for the detail guy!!

Team Skousen said...

He has the details down, yes...very detailed. BUT I do believe he missed the last question!!!

Oh so cute :)