Wil kindly reminded me that I needed to blog about a few of our Christmas ornaments this year like I did last year. My grandma has a tradition of giving each grandchild an ornament every year. Then, by the time you are old enough to have your own Christmas tree, you have a good number of ornaments and lots of fun memories of my grandma for your new tree.
I love this tradition! Each year, she signs her name and writes the year on the back of the ornament. My post today will be all of my yearly ornaments from my grandma, in succession from 1994 (I think that's when she first started this tradition).
1994
1995
1998
2000
2001
2003
2006
3 comments:
I can honestly say you guys have way too much fun. I'm all caught up on YOU now. Yeay.
I love the last one!! That is amazing!!! My tree is still up....I cant bear to take it down. Or I'm a bit lazy. haha
OOOOOK. So, I was enjoying the montage... and thinking about the "theme" and how it changes over the years. So interesting, beautiful, THEN THE OFFICE?!?!? ugh
(p.s. - that is why I love your grandma!)
Post a Comment