Moco de Gorila gel - that means Gorilla Snot hair gel! Should we take a closer look?
Doesn't that just look like something you've been dying to put in your hair? I instantly knew we would be buying this gel - I could tell by the look on Wil's face, he thought it might just be the coolest thing ever!
A couple of explanations, first Wil LOVES gorillas - remember his quirky things post? Second, he's a boy...and for a boy who loves gorillas what could possibly be cooler than gorilla snot?!?
Monday, I heard EWWWW coming from the bathroom. I went in to see what was so gross (yes, you'd really think I would know better than to wonder why someone was saying eww in the bathroom), and found Wil using his new gorilla snot hair gel.
It really does look sticky and stringy like real snot. YUCK!
3 comments:
**GAG** **GAG**
awesome.
but honestly, I actually thought it was Mexican candy - which would be totally not surprising at all. you know how I feel about Mexican candy.
Last night Guero was getting stocked up for the camping trip and there was something called "Spicy Spaghetti" (in spanish, of course)
HAHAH! Almost as funny as his space ship impression!!
Post a Comment