Friday, April 23, 2010

Rubber Ducky, You're the One

Coming soon to a blog near you...a post that is not about cake! Until then, our ward talent show was tonight, and I decided cake decorating was the talent to share.


Wil told people that WE slaved hard over the cake all day, that WE made it and that WE decorated it. And by we, he meant ME. :-)

4 comments:

the princess said...

don't you love how YOUR accomplishments are shared with your sweetheart? i thought it looked great, jessica!

Nikki said...

well, gee... identifying weaknesses in the electrical safety program is just not showy enough - give the guy a break. I would try to claim that duck, too - he is awesome!

Team Skousen said...

Holy Cow! That looks freaking amazing! Can my talent be eating cake??

Deidre said...

So funny, what a darling cake. I wish I could fly you out here to make cakes for me. And the snot...such a boy thing. Gross