To celebrate birthdays, we like to play pranks on each other at work. I walked into my office Thursday and found this...
and this...
and this...
and eventually this...
Yep, that's definitely my biggest fear in life all over my office and on my birthday cupcakes! For some reason pranks make me feel loved...I'm still trying to figure out why!
"... As we let our own light shine, we automatically give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others"
4 comments:
Ha ha! Why did we never think of this?! That's pure genius! What a great trick.
Mmm those cupcakes look delicious!
They're Tammy Coe - YUM! If you go, I recommend the red velvet with cream cheese frosting!!
its not the same hearing you describe it, until you see the pics...i didn't think the birds would look that real...good prank.
Post a Comment