Friday, April 2, 2010

Payback is Salty

Every year, my aunt and uncle celebrate April Fools Day by playing pranks on each other (and their kids). It's tradition! So even before I realized Wil had moved all the clocks, I texted them to see what they did and to get ideas for my April Fools Day joke.

Last year, I bought Cadbury eggs, scraped all of the filling out of one, filled it with toothpaste and wrapped it back up to give to Wil. I think he took two bites before he realized it wasn't supposed to taste that way! :-)

Obviously whatever I did this year could not top his clock prank, but I came home, snuck in our bathroom while he was napping (he was super tired because he had to get up an hour earlier than usual too!), and poured salt on his toothbrush. And by poured salt, I mean I rearranged the bristles so the salt would get between them (I had to have a lot on there, because he usually rinses his toothbrush before adding the toothpaste).

Then, later in the evening, I told him his breath was really bad and that he should go brush his teeth. :-) I laid on the bed talking to him while he went to brush - the look on his face in the mirror was awesome! He was disgusted, and quite possibly more put out that his breath wasn't really stinky than he was that his toothbrush was salty!

2 comments:

Team Skousen said...

That is awesome!! hahaha

Lily said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, u never told me what you did for him...he totaly deserved it...