Jaycie, the photographer, wanted to do the naked baby shots first. Wil was undressing her and noticed a spot of poop in her diaper. That usually means she's about to poop, so we decided to wait another minute before completely undressing her.
We waited several minutes before we finally gave up...maybe she didn't actually have to poop? We finished undressing her and laid her on the photographer's beautiful green blanket in a cute little basket. A few short minutes, and several adorable photos later, came the lovely sound of projectile poop spraying all over the blanket.
Jaycie assured us that it was okay and not to worry about it (I've never thought about how nice baby photographers have to be - because it was totally gross and she's my kid...I can't imagine someone else's kid spewing poop all over one of my blankets - EWWW!)
We cleaned her off and moved on to some different shots. Later, we tried putting her on a big fluffy pillow - also adorable...until she PEED all over it and the floor. That's my girl!
Luckily, Jaycie is super nice and did a great job of pretending she didn't care that my baby relieved herself all over Jaycie's stuff. Coming soon to a blog near you - the final pictures. I can't wait to see them - I think they're going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment