I, on the other hand, think she is growing too fast! It took all of my self control not to curl up on the floor in her room for the night or get up to check on her 15 million times! I double and triple checked the monitor to make sure it was working, worried excessively that someone was going to break in her window and steal her and fell asleep afraid that she would be too cold or too hot in her room. Who knew I would worry so much about someone so little! I woke up dying to see her and couldn't wait for her to wake up so we could hang out.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Big Girl Crib
My little girl slept in her big girl crib in her very own room last night. It was time...she's started moving a lot and by morning usually had her legs bunched up against the edge of the pack and play crib in our room. She was ready for the move and even went to bed extra early (10 p.m., instead of after 11 p.m. - this is the earliest she has EVER gone to bed!) for the big night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment