Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Stop Pulling My Hair

Saturday afternoon, I was reading email on the computer when I heard Adelyn start crying from her room. Simultaneously, Wil started laughing hysterically.

Me - "What are you doing to my baby?"

Wil - "Come here!"

I walked in to find Adelyn pulling her own hair. She was crying because it hurt so much, but she wouldn't let go. We had to pry her little fingers from around her hair. A few minutes later, she started pulling her hair again.

Me - "Wait, I want to get the camera; we need a video of this!" (pretty sure I should get a mother of the year award for that one!)

Wil - "Hurry, she's hurting herself!"

Unfortunately, she let go just before I walked in the room with the camera! I keep hoping she'll do it again so I can take a video!

No comments: