Monday, December 26, 2011

Addie's Throne


We spent Christmas morning at my Grandma's house having breakfast and opening presents and then spent the afternoon at my Aunt and Uncle's having dinner and playing Andy's Xbox Kinect.

My Grandma got Addie this cute princess chair for Christmas! We realized this morning that when we sat her in her chair, she didn't know how to get out! You could see the wheel's turning in her head - if I do that, I'm going to faceplant on the floor...maybe I should try doing it this way. It only took her a few minutes to figure it out, but it sure was cute to watch! :-)


I LOVE this picture of Addie crawling at my Aunt and Uncle's. Those are Andy and Wil's legs behind her.


She spent most of Christmas with her tongue sticking out like that - she just re-discovered her tongue at the end of last week.

No comments: