One last picture, and the Addie show will be over for a few days!
Addie got a rocking horse from my Aunt and Uncle. She seemed to really like it this morning when she got to ride it! It sings a majorly addicting song - "I'm a little pony. Clippity, clop, clippity, clop!" Ask anyone in my family, and they would be happy to sing the WHOLE song to you!
1 comment:
So I was just looking through your posts and I saw thing after thing I recognized because Maren has it too...the owl bib, the Christmas dress (it looks the same anyway), and the rocking horse (except hers is brown). And you mentioning the horse's song...ohhhh, I hate that song! I got the horse at a yard sale a year or so ago and I put the batteries in it and I thought, no way! Mark and I thought the song should have been, "I'm a CREEPY pony!" Then I couldn't get the battery pack back in its head so I just cut it off. Anyway, it was just funny to see it mentioned because now I have it stuck in my head just by thinking about it! (Maren STILL loves that horse a year later, by the way)
Post a Comment