Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Big Girl Car Seat

I remember Wil bringing Addie's car seat up to the hospital room so we could load her up to go home. She seemed so tiny and fragile in that huge seat! I've never seen Wil drive so carefully or so slowly as he did on the way home. I don't think I've ever watched the other cars on the road as closely either!


Fast forward a little more than nine months and she no longer fits in the once ginormous seat!


My baby is growing up! It was time to make the switch to a bigger, convertible car seat. We bought the seat last week and took it to the fire department today to make sure we installed it correctly.

Here she is ready for her first trip in her new, big girl car seat. It's amazing what a difference nine months makes!


1 comment:

ggonzaz said...

Excellent description of how fast she's growing. I love her smiles.