Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Very Hairy Tale

Addie was born with a lot of hair...hair that has continued to grow and grow and grow. We LOVE her hair! So it was a topic of much debate and discussion about when/how we should cut her hair for the first time.

Finally, her bangs were so long she could barely see through them...and we felt bad. As much as we didn't want to cut her beautiful hair, we thought she deserved the gift of sight.

BEFORE...


Addie had her first hair cut Tuesday, Jan. 17. Wil was the hair cutter extraordinaire (I am SUPER chicken about that type of stuff...if Wil hadn't been willing, I probably would have paid to have them cut...I'm that chicken!).

After...


She can see! It took us a couple days to get used to the new bangs and to feel like she looked normal with shorter bangs. I LOVE being able to see her beautiful blue eyes all the time!

No comments: