Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fireworks!

Addie and I went to see fireworks with Lili and her family on July 4th. I LOVE fireworks!

Lili and Addie

Junior, Clarisa, Adaly & Lyzette

Me and my baby girl! 

Last year, I remember thinking I didn't want to spend money on buying Addie a special 4th of July outfit she would only wear once. "That's just silly," I thought. But then, when we were waiting for the fireworks to start all the kids around us were running around in their red, white and blue, while my baby girl was dressed in pink. It made me so sad that she didn't look festive! I went out after the 4th last year to buy her an outfit on clearance for this year. In addition to wearing it for the last few months, I made sure it was clean so she could wear it to church Sunday and again to the fireworks. 

***Editor's note - the fireworks started too late for Wil's current work schedule. Since he gets up around 2:30 a.m., he tries to go to bed between 7:30 and 8 p.m.

No comments: