An e-mail from Waldo...I thought it was hysterical. I can't believe we forgot to warn him that the toilet in our bathroom is directly across from the mirror, so you can look at yourself while doing your business... oops.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spent most of the day playing guitar hero - 4 hours! fingers still hurt.... Transformers game sucks, camera controls suck.
Meanwhile, I spent the time singing along to guitar hero and telling elvis to "get off of (couch, food, me or face)"
Creepy bathroom mirror is creppy, something to do with morning poo.... I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO CONCETRATE OR LAUGH AT THE FACES I MAKE WHILE I CONCETRATE!!!
The bed, while comfortable, is unnerving, I found which side is wil's, and i think i stayed there all night.
On the drive to work, I saw wil's car and i thought, "hmm, i gots the keys" And so, on the drive to work, as i'm passing a garbage truck, I see a green, cabbage looking thing, which shall be refered to from now on as "Elmo", fall off the truck and make a bee-line to the car
****SPLAT***
*laughter
Imagine jell-o with an m-80 inside explode, that's Elmo on the windshield. I'm thankful that Wil keeps the windshield wiper fluid filled up because it was NASTY.
Dog still lives...
Creepy bathroom mirror is creppy, something to do with morning poo.... I DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO CONCETRATE OR LAUGH AT THE FACES I MAKE WHILE I CONCETRATE!!!
The bed, while comfortable, is unnerving, I found which side is wil's, and i think i stayed there all night.
On the drive to work, I saw wil's car and i thought, "hmm, i gots the keys" And so, on the drive to work, as i'm passing a garbage truck, I see a green, cabbage looking thing, which shall be refered to from now on as "Elmo", fall off the truck and make a bee-line to the car
****SPLAT***
*laughter
Imagine jell-o with an m-80 inside explode, that's Elmo on the windshield. I'm thankful that Wil keeps the windshield wiper fluid filled up because it was NASTY.
Dog still lives...
The House-sitter.
No comments:
Post a Comment