Wil's younger brother loves glass sodas. Wil and I were talking about the sodas a few months ago, and I was reminded of my college days when Apple Beer was the soda to buy.
A few thoughts to consider, I went to Brigham Young University, BYU students don't drink alcohol, hence non-alcoholic Apple Beer was the cool party drink because it was as close to beer as we were going to get. :-)
Anyway, I told Wil about Apple Beer and he'd never heard of it. Imagine my delight when Apple Beer was a fountain drink at J Dawgs. I almost took a picture with my phone to send Wil - but then I remembered standing outside the shack for quite a while and didn't want people to think I was weirder than they already thought I was.
Instead, I took my Grandma on a quest to Harmon's to get Wil a present...
It was delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment