Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Splish, Splash

I was feeling brave last week and decided to try out bath time all by myself while Wil was at work. The mission: two babies, one bath tub, zero drowning!

We did it! Alisa, Mason and I make quite the bath time team! Alisa, had a blast!


Playing with the water, splashing, crawling around, she was ALL about it!


Mason spent most of his bath like this - too nervous to touch the water with his hands. Silly boy!


I had to put Mason on the floor of his room, which is right next to the bathroom, so as not to leave Alisa alone for longer than half a millisecond. I grabbed Alisa and walked back out to him laying on the floor like this and whining. He looked adorable, so I had to take his picture!


If you're keeping score, that's Me - 1, Babies - 1,000,000,002.

No comments: