Sometimes I have this picture in my head. You know, the picture of what my perfect little family is supposed to look like. In this ideal picture, the house and children are clean, the kids are dressed super cute with their hair done and their teeth brushed at all times. They get along and never cry and I walk around singing Disney songs and talking to birds...oh wait, I hate birds...how did that get in my picture.
Anyway, life NEVER looks like the idealized super perfect picture in my head...NEVER. But since I am a little slow at times, I just knew I would be able to get the perfect picture for our Christmas card, with all three kids wearing their Christmas best and smiling ever so angelically at the camera.
Yeah...so here's what the photo shoot actually looked like...
And like this...
But, I did manage to get a few cuter shots.
Finally, since I couldn't get one with all three of them looking AND smiling at the same time, I moved onto individual shots.
Oh, my dearest Addie - this is SO YOU!
Looking at the pictures now, I'm actually impressed they turned out as well as they did. If I could just change that stupid picture in my head that says everything needs to look perfect.
Don't tell anyone, but this photo shoot definitely ended up in a meltdown, lots of crankiness, yelling and finally, a well timed - we're done - go to BED!
No comments:
Post a Comment