Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lemon

My aunt and uncle have a lemon tree that grows huge, round, slightly orange colored lemons. Basically, it grows lemons that look like oranges. You just have to know that tree is lemons and eat accordingly. 

So, when they sent me home with a bag of oranges from their trees, I assumed all of the large, round, orange colored objects were oranges. Then one night I was feeding the babies and thought, I should peel an orange and see how they do eating just the inside part. I peeled said orange, and took a bite as I was picking it apart for the babies. 

Let's take a quick trip into my thoughts at that moment," Oooohhhh...that's a lemon! Well, I can't give them a lemon...wait...I should TOTALLY give them a lemon!"

Alisa, didn't care at all. She ate every bite I gave her and never really made much of a face. 


Mason looked at me as though he had been betrayed. And then protested until I removed the offending piece of fruit from his mouth!


No comments: