It was niece craft day at our house today. Wil and I took all the girls (all seven of them - we're exhausted!) for a day of fun. They made Christmas presents...I'm dying to post pictures here, but it's a surprise, so I will have to wait until after Christmas. They played games. They watched a movie. They ran around. And they frosted Christmas cookies. It was great fun!
Following are my favorite photos of the day.

Wil playing Jenga with his nieces. Whenever you walked in they would all look at you and say Shhh, with their finger to their lips. You have to be very quiet so you can concentrate while playing Jenga.

Karina pulling out a Jenga block. I LOVE the look on her face!

I think this one is ridiculously cute! I love how intently Clarissa is watching Wil pull out a block.

How cute is Xujey?

Decorating cookies!

More cookies...

and more cookies...

and more cookies...

and more cookies...

and more cookies!

It's a little blurry, but I thought this picture was darling!
One of the cutest parts of the entire day was after the movie finished. The credits were rolling with some upbeat music playing in the background. The three youngest girls ran into the room giggling and started dancing around. Lyzette kept dancing, long after the other two lost interest. The video is a little dark, but she cracks me up!
3 comments:
It almost looks like you were working for Tiny Tots again! I'll bet the parents were THRILLED with your activity day.
I think it is awesome that you taught all the nieces how to polish and set diamonds in stunning jewelry... oh, shoot... was that supposed to be a secret???
Somethings are better than diamonds...
Those children are soo lucky to have an Aunt and Uncle like you guys!
Post a Comment