Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Frosting Roses

I did it! I graduated from my cake decorating class, and I even have a certificate to prove it!

I was really proud of this cake! It is a chocolate cake with cherry filling and chocolate frosting. I was highly skeptical that I would be talented enough to create a rose, but I think they turned out alright. If you look close enough, you can probably tell which rose was my first one and which one was my final rose - since it looks the nicest. I should probably make more roses soon, so I don't forget how to make them. Once I've done it a couple times, I should have it down.


I hope to take the second cake decorating class in January - I think it might be too much to try to take it in December! Also on my to do list for January is a Spanish class with Nicole. I'll be busy, but it should be fun!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Jessica. Great cake. I'm impressed. You basically amaze me with your skills. :)