
I came home Thursday asking Wil if he had heard the good news. It only took him three guesses to get it - for the record, he guessed correctly right after I told him it would impact our entire future! :-)
I had a party in my car on the way to work Friday...the kind of party where you defiantly speed up to more than 10 mph over the speed limit as you pass the camera knowing that it can no longer take your picture!!! You should have been there, it was great fun!
Also, for the record, my uncle and I are the only two members of my driving family who did not receive a ticket from the speed cameras. It should be noted that we are probably the two fastest drivers...and everyone but us got those lovely speeding tickets in the mail...or in Wil's cased hand delivered to the front door.
2 comments:
Nice job! Craig and I somehow eluded the cameras as well, but I think like 10 people got tickets on our wedding day. ha ha
I did not get one either!!!! My husband got two. one for speeding and another for crossing at a red light.
Post a Comment