Wil had all sorts of great uses for the dry ice after the electricity came back on.
First there was this...
Followed by this...
Yes, that's a bottle filled with dry ice and water, securely sealed and thrown into the middle of our backyard. Have you ever tried this experiment? It eventually explodes.
Ours landed here....on the porch...in Elvis's summer pool.
And looked like this, the entire bottom was blown off.
I'm amazed none of our neighbors called the cops; it was LOUD! Wil's next idea was to try a cinder block, but I vetoed that one. I can be such a party pooper sometimes!!!
P.S. We have leftover dry ice, and a cinder block, if you would like Wil to try this experiment at your house, just let us know...I'm sure he would be happy to oblige; you know, for the sake of science!
No comments:
Post a Comment