We need to talk. I'm not a little baby anymore, and it's time you stop treating me like one!
Only little babies take naps during the day! I am FOUR months old - I'm obviously too old for naps!
Also, I'm on to your tricks. I known you put me in the swing so I'll go to sleep. Well, the joke's on you, because while I loved the swing when I was little, I now intend to scream and cry the entire time I'm in the swing so you will know I have NO intention of taking a nap!
I would like to be fed my bottle sitting up from now on. You feed me laying down because you think it will make me sleepy, and I don't like that!
Sincerely,
Adelyn Mariana Gonzalez
1 comment:
Dear Adelyn, your parents are horrible. come live with us.
text me for the address, I will send over a cab.
with love,
Aunt Nikki
Post a Comment