Friday, August 19, 2011

Laundry Day

Laundry used to be my absolute most awful chore! I HATED it!

Since I've been staying at home with Adelyn (and making actual cooked dinners every night) dishes have become my most hated chore! I'm starting to find laundry almost enjoyable...almost.

Why the sudden change of heart about laundry? It's a chore that I can use to interact with Adelyn. I have to save most of my chores for when she's sleeping or in the mood to hang out in her bouncy seat or Bumbo chair and watch. But folding laundry is different. I lay her on the bed, pile loads of laundry around her, play peekaboo with shirts and tickle her legs with socks while I fold the laundry. In fact, I find myself dumping clean loads of laundry on the bed and waiting until she wakes up to fold them so we can play!

I snapped these photos while we were folding laundry today...and they might be some of my favorite pictures of her so far!



1 comment:

Lily said...

laundry was also my favorite time to play with the kiddos...I am so happy for you guys.