Since I quit my job, we've been living on less income than we're used to. So, we've started doing things that take more time, but save us money.
Wil has started doing our own oil changes and car repairs...
For my part, I've started couponing. My sister-in-law came over a couple of months ago to teach me how, and I quite like it! In fact I would even claim that I have fun doing it; it's like a game to see how much money I can save.
That's four boxes of cereal, two gallons of milk, three bottles of body wash and three tubes of toothpaste. The grand total was $7.37. I saved $31.09 - that's 81 percent! The milk, toothpaste and body wash were all free!
4 comments:
That is awesome! I am just starting the couponing adventure. It's a little overwhelming!
*sniff* I am so proud...
bad news, though - it's like a drug - you will be chasing that 81 percent from here on out!!
Impressed! I know my Mom is an INTENSE coupons as well so if you ever need tips or company I'm sure she'd oblige. She knows a lot of store policies too so when the clerks don't know what to do she does. :)
Places to get more coupons:
http://www.coupons.com
http://smartsource.com
http://www.valpak.com
http://www.redplum.com/
Post a Comment