One of my favorite parts of California Adventure is the Animation Studio - I think that's what it is called. They had a class in the animation studio that taught you how to draw different characters. I went in, found out what it was (last time I went it was something completely different) and thought oh no, I'm a sucky drawer...this is not going to be very much fun. However, if we would have had time, I would have gone back to learn how to draw another character. They made it so easy even I could do it...and without any tracing!
We learned how to draw Donald Duck.
Here's what he's supposed to look like:

Here's mine:

And here's Wil's:

Not too shabby, if I do say so myself! How cool are we?
Also in the Animation Studio is a place where you can take a quiz to find out which Disney character you are most like.
This is Wil finding out which character he is most like. The answer? Wil is most like...

Buzz Lightyear. Do you see the resemblance?
And I am most like...

Jane from Tarzan...does she have a last name?
No comments:
Post a Comment