Tuesday, May 12, 2009

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Wil has not been to Disneyland since he was a baby, so he doesn't remember Disneyland. I have been to Disneyland upteen zillion times because I LOVE Disneyland! So, the only logical thing to do was to take Wil to Disneyland this weekend and force him to like it! :-)

Random side note...if you ever want a picture in front of the Mickey Mouse head at the entrance, wait until about 9 p.m. There was no one there so we get to be the only two people in our picture! One other random side note...Wil thought it was the coolest that the head was made out of flowers when we first walked in, that's when I knew he was going to LOVE this place!

I never thought about how much pressure that might be...I mean considering it is the happiest place on earth (which Wil thinks is just silly) and it's one of my favorite places on earth...what if he didn't like it?

Luckily, he loved it and we had a blast. I have fully converted him to how great Disneyland is, and even mangaed to convince him that you can do a ton more fun stuff when you don't have little kids with you.

I think we rode every non-little kid ride there was and walked back and forth through the park a lot! In fact, I'm not sure I've every played so hard at Disneyland. I was exhausted by the time we left both nights; but it was totally and completely worth it!!!

Waiting in line for Indiana Jones.

No comments: