Rides we liked, so we went on them twice:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean - Wil thought this ride was really cool. I thought this ride was better before they added the Captain Jack Sparrow parts, but it's still a Disney classic!
2. Thunder Mountain Railroad - my friend Nancy taught me that this ride is best ridden in the dark. So we rode once in the day and once in the dark. It is SO much cooler in the dark. Not to mention we rode it while the fireworks were going off in the background. If you thought this ride was cool in the dark, it was even better with fireworks!
Rides we LOVED, so we went on them twice:
1. Space Mountain - this is my all time FAVORITE ride at Disneyland. All. Time. Favorite! It has been for as long as I can remember and was closed for renovations the last two times I was at Disneyland. It is still just as cool as it has ever been!
2. Tower of Terror - this was by far Wil's FAVORITE ride! He loved it. So we went twice. I was actually more nervous the second time than the first time (we waited until dark to try this one out the second time). It's about the same coolness level in the day or at night. The best part of this ride the second time was watching the camera, which Wil had strapped around his body, float.
3. Toy Story Midway Mania - yes, I realize this is a little kid ride...however, it was a kid ride that fed on our competitive spirits. We waited in line for 45 minutes (that's right, folks; there were no fast passes for this one) TWICE to go on this ride we liked it that much.
Our first time on this ride Wil beat me. But I was DETERMINED to stage a comeback the second time around. I was ahead the entire time, after every section of the game/ride ended...UNTIL the very end!
At the very end, they put a big target in front of you and let you go at it as fast as you can. No accuracy needed, you just have to pull the cord FAST! Wil apparently is faster than me at pulling the cord, because this is where he pulled ahead. Please note, at least my accuracy was better than his! (I am red).

No comments:
Post a Comment