I picked up the gift yesterday, and tonight...I couldn't stand it anymore! I LOVE giving people presents I think they're going to love...but once I get the present, I'm usually more excited to give it than the person is to get it. Wil's birthday gift was no exception. So tonight, I asked him if he wanted his gift early. He said..."sure" - he didn't know what it was, so he didn't know he should be really excited about it.
He was totally and completely surprised...I mean SHOCKED surprised! HOORAY!
Wil playing tennis on his brand new Wii...quite possibly one of the COOLEST gifts I have ever given him! And one I am SUPER excited to play with too!!!
Editor's Note: Elvis cannot figure out WHAT we are doing! He keeps trying to sniff the remote. In fact, while we were bowling, I swung and his buttocks happened to be in the way of the path of my ball...Poor Elvis yelped so loud Wil could hear him down the hall, in the bathroom, with the fan on. SAD! Now Elvis won't come back in from the garage...I think he's afraid of my mad bowling skills!
2 comments:
yea!!!!!!!!! we love our wii!
One of our favorite games is...
Cooking Mama Cookoff! Don't laugh... it's fun!
Oh, and we have some sort of trivia game that we totally love. Not really trivia, but??? called Brain____ something, i think. It is fun!!!! Helpful, aren't I??
Happy Birthday to Wil!!! For his birthday, Kaleigh will dedicate a goal to his honor! I'll let you know when it happens. :-)
YAAAYYYYY!! Happy birthday Wil!!
Now you HAVE to get MarioKart so we can play each other online. THAT would be AWESOME.
And we get to see you soon! Talk about awesome.
Post a Comment